To Do (in no particular order):
- Be more involved in the writing community as a whole
- Continue work on current writing projects - also create new writing projects as well
- Create goals and tasks to reach and complete on this journey
- Invest in fantasy courses - in order to keep-up-to-date with academic side
- Journal/bog my journey, goal, processes, etc.
- Read articles on fantasy and fantasy writing
- Read how-to-write fantasy books
- Read more fantasy genre books (both old and new)
- REIGNITE THE PASSION!! - more of an affirmation than a to-do but it helps to see these words
- Research fantasy magazines, journals, and publishers
- Research via books, articles, videos, websites, essays, authors, etc.
- Speak more to other fantasy writers - as well as writers of other genres for outside perspective
- Study the books and authors considered the 'greats'
- Submit own fantasy short stories, novels, etc. for publication
- Write essays, articles, blog posts etc. on fantasy
- Write more fantasy short stories, novels, etc
If you can think, or know, of anything else that should be added/included in this list please comment below :)